Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Things I should probably care about, but don't

Feeling almost apathetic right now. Here's somethings I'm just not concerned about at the moment:

* Neither my work, nor my home, are earthquake safe.

* Blogger's spell check still doesn't recognize "blog."

* There's a winter storm watch for Thursday.

* A co-worker and one of my bosses can clearly see my computer screen.

* I have a spam filter that I don't use.

* My closet is a mess.

* There's enough food to feed the world, but it's poorly distributed.

* Chinese aggression.

* Dressing-up for work.

* The future.

* A finished first draft of my book is waiting to be typed and sent out.

* I have over 300 read, but un-sorted messages in my home e-mail.

* I can't remember the last time I defragged my hard drive.

* My calendar is almost run out.

* My pen is almost dry.

* My hair is a mess.

* The world seems on the brink of self-destruction.

Some of these things I do care about, sometimes. But right now, I just don't care. I think it's time to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home