Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Waiting on the dock of the bay

Will my ship ever come in?

Should I wait for it, or should I swim out to meet it? If I swim out, what if I run out of energy and drown? What if my ship runs over me in the middle of the ocean?

Why a ship? Who even travels by sea anymore? Couldn't it be an airplane or a large automobile or something? What I really want is a Porsche. I'm waiting for my Porsche to come in. Of course, European cars arrive by ship, so I guess I'm waiting for my ship to come in.

When will it come in? Don't they have to schedule these things? There's only so much dock space. Will it be in long? Do I have time to run to the bathroom? How about grabbing a bite to eat? A quick nap? Will my ship wait for me if I'm not there waiting?

Where will it arrive? What if it was blown off course and is on some Lost-esque island? Does it have GPS? Do I have GPS? Will it hone in on the GPS signal I have?

What will it look like? Is it a big ship? Do I get to keep the ship when it comes in, or will it just unload it's cargo and leave? I think I'd like a ship, I could travel all over by water. That's cool.

How do I contact my ship if I don't want it anymore? Can I cancel my order? Will I get my investment back? Do I even want my ship to come in?

Has your ship come in? Are you going to wait long?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home